10. 2016 CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE HALLOWEEN CANDY LIST** You may have seen others circulating online, but we’ve rounded up the official list of Certified Gluten-Free candies for extra peace of mind:http://bit.ly/2dyO7SA
9. Well this gives a whole new meaning to plant-based diet…http://bit.ly/2aXTuWG
8. Did you know the incidence of autoimmune disease in the general population is about 3%, but in people with celiac disease, approximately 14% may develop another autoimmune condition?
7. What a way to kick off the school year! Yes, you read that right: an entirely [certified!] gluten-free college dining hall!http://bit.ly/2bTFxda
5. Stay tuned for exciting announcements throughout the month of May as we spread awareness about celiac disease!
4. Have you heard about Cloud Bread, the latest trend in gluten-free bread alternatives? The recipes have been all over the internet over the past few weeks, with main ingredients including eggs with cream cheese or cottage cheese. Intriguing…have you tried it?http://bit.ly/1RXtuLa
3. Print this Restaurant Card or save it on your phone to keep handy for when you are dining out. (Bonus: you can focus more on your Valentine and less on your waiter next weekend)http://bit.ly/1nKU3rj
2. Happy#StPatricksDay from GIG! 🍀☘
1. Who can relate?#FridayFunny