If you are new to the gluten-free lifestyle, we recommend the following as first steps:
- Learn to read labels for gluten. Click here.
- Read the GIG “Educational Bulletins” for more information.
- Check out our blog and those of other bloggers. There are a number of credible bloggers and magazines providing lifestyle and recipe tips.
- Review The Gluten Free Nutrition Guide, authored by GIG Dietitians. Download it here.
- Find safe foods, drugs and restaurants.
- Find over 10,000 Certified Gluten Free products
- Find restaurants with gluten-free menu offerings
- Find restaurants and food services that have completed the Certified Gluten-Free Food Service Training and Management program
- Find gluten-free drugs
Connect with Others
- Build your support community: check us out on Facebook
- Find your closest Local GIG Branch support group.
- When facing a big transition, nothing beats the support and knowledge of others who have been there.
- Get involved. Volunteering is a great way to learn more about how to live gluten-free. For more information about volunteering, please click here to Contact Us
- We are dedicated to providing accurate, scientific, evidence-based information.
- We are here as a resource for all people living or supporting a gluten-free lifestyle.
- Our services support persons living gluten-free to lives to do so in a healthy way. To join click Here