The Gluten Intolerance Group of Fargo/Moorhead (GIG of F/M) holds gatherings for education, fellowship and support for those living with Celiac Disease, Gluten Intolerance or Gluten Sensitivity. You do not need to be a paid member of this group to attend any meetings.
About our GIG Events
- You don’t need to be a member to attend. All are welcome.
- Often our gatherings include a potluck gathering –please bring a gluten free dish to pass and your recipe.
- If you are new to gluten free, please just come and enjoy the day. This will reduce the possibility of cross contamination until you get comfortable and gluten free in your own kitchen.
- Please include a complete list of ingredients–some people have other allergies, too. It is helpful to bring product boxes as well.
- Main dishes are always welcome and in short supply. Salads, breads, relishes and desserts are also welcome.